Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My new bog hop... via Crazy-for-books.com

Being such an avid reader along with everything else on my plate, this is such a good find. Crazy-for-books.com has a book blog hop. What a fantastic way to meet and see what others are reading. I am always in the hunt for a good book. I was just poking around on the net and googling books and blogging for books, etc., and up popped raves about Crazy-for-books.com. So I am excited to experience this new blog and hopefully get some good reads out of it. So I am off to do some hopping. IF you are from that blog hop and ventured over to my site, below are some books that I have reviewed and posted that I am currently reading. Sadly I read several books at once. But I do finish them.

Take care.

Currently reading.... Between Friends by Debbie Macomber. So far it is a great book. I am half way through and I started Monday of this week.

3 comments:

  1. Jeanna,

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :) I remember reading Between Friends several years ago and loved it. Macomber is one of those authors that just gives me the warm fuzzies...I haven't read anything by her in a while, though! I hope you enjoy the book and have fun hopping!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the hop and hopefully we will see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Hop!!! I loved it when I first got started!! I hope the same with you!! I love your background! I haven't read the book you mentioned. I look forward to seeing what you have to come!!! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    Carrie

    www.just-one-more-chapter.com

    ReplyDelete